This program provides a jump start to enthusiastic beginner level skaters. Participants will enjoy on and off ice instruction and practice time and will be exposed to different facets of the sport, including jumps, spins, moves in the field, synchronized team, and dance. Summer Stars will meet during the summer session, which runs from June 4th to August 8th.
The program includes:
Monday night (8 weeks of Learn-to-Skate session)
– 30 minutes of instruction (6:00-6:30 pm)
– 30 minutes of practice (6:30-7:00 pm)
Wednesday night (9 weeks – entire LSA summer program)
– 30 minutes of off-ice class – 5:15-5:45 pm
– 40 minutes of group instruction – 6:00-6:40 pm
– 20 minutes of practice time – 6:40-7:00 pm
The cost for the Summer Stars program is $270. In addition to the classes outlined above, each skater will receive one voucher good for use during one of LSA’s normal summer training sessions at the appropriate level (provided space available).
We're sorry. Either an error occurred or the event(s) you were attempting to register for may no longer be open for registration.