LSA’s first annual Summer Skate-a-Thon and Family Picnic is a club wide fundraiser and a great way to bring our skating family together for an afternoon of fun! Skate laps to raise funds, then have fun with family and friends for a family picnic and pool party! Funds raised from this event will go directly to LSA to help keep our programming thriving, AND for renovations to the off ice work out area!
Skate-A-Thon event details:
Friday June 22, 2018
3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Iceland Sports Complex
- Pre registration required. $10.00 registration fee per skater. A portion of fees collected from registration will go towards event expenses, the balance will go directly toward our event profit goal of $2500.00! Registration deadline, Friday June 15th, 2018.
- Skaters can register individually, or as part of a team. Be creative with team themes, skaters encouraged to dress up to support their theme!
- Skaters will have 1 hour to skate as many laps as they can! Skaters should seek sponsorship from friends, family and local businesses at $1.00 per lap. Set a lap goal and try to raise $1.00 per lap to help reach your lap goal!
- If you want to donate for your skater you can also do it via PayPal. Just go to PayPal.com, select “send” and email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Write your skater’s name, enter the amount you would like to donate for him/her and your payment info.
- Skaters must turn in all donations upon sign in on day of event, payment can be cash or check.
Prizes will be awarded for:
Best team theme
Most laps skated
Most funds raised
A grand prize will be raffled off, participating skaters will receive a free raffle ticket!
Participating skaters and their families are also invited to be rewarded for their efforts at a family picnic:
Family Picnic and Pool Party event details:
Friday June 22, 2018
5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Home of Clark and Kelly Scott
7712 Woodbridge Hill Lane
- LSA to provide BBQ and picnic accessories (plates, cutlery, cups, etc).
- Families should bring a side and drinks to share
- Skate-A-Thon Prizes will be awarded!
For questions please contact:
Jessica Mills Kincade